Rap Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryA site to keep up with hip hop information and news. Click Here! Hip Hop: Michael Jackson

Hip Hop

Gary, or as he's more commonly known "Panama" is a diverse graphics designer/rapper and blogger. Keep watch of his graphics design here along with hip hop news.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, July 10, 2009

Michael Jackson

Posted by Panama

Ok, I know I'm late in doing this, but I DID want to touch on the subject of the King of Pop's recent death. First I want to say that I was very saddened to hear of his death, and I honestly shed a couple of tears watching the memorial service. People say a lot of bad stuff about MJ but it seems like a lot of the younger generation is just being filled with this bad propaganda on him and not really understanding just who he was.

Now, I'm gonna state flat out that I don't believe that he ever molested any children as he was accused of. I believe that the Chandler family was lying and that the charges they pressed and that anyone else pressed for the same reasons were for one reason and one reason only, they wanted money. Now I don't want to launch off a debate on he did it and no he didn't, I was just expressing my views on the matter.

Through my childhood I was the biggest MJ fan, the very first cassette tape I owned was a Thriller which came out when I was born. Those of you young ones who don't really know what Thriller is need to go to youtube.com and check it out, the song and video alone are two of the biggest trend setters in the world. Next tape I owned was Dangerous, which just listening to the songs brings back so many memories that it'd be impossible for me to describe how much listening to that album again makes me reminisce.

Really the point I'm trying to get accross is; some of you may buy into what has been said about him, some of you think he was just a wierd freak, and others like myself see him as a musical genius, inspiration and a blessing to the earth that has now left us. I ask that whatever your feelings personally towards him, don't let them get in the way of recognizing his greatness and influence on the world.

For Thriller and many other Michael Jackson music videos and song please follow this LINK.


Rest In Peace Michael Jackson

1 comments:

Sadi said...

He was a good man, and he will be missed.

Post a Comment

HipHopBlogz