Rap Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryA site to keep up with hip hop information and news. Click Here! Hip Hop: Music news and mixtapes

Hip Hop

Gary, or as he's more commonly known "Panama" is a diverse graphics designer/rapper and blogger. Keep watch of his graphics design here along with hip hop news.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, July 12, 2009

Music news and mixtapes

Posted by Panama

As some of you may know Nas has been working on a collaboration with the late Bob Marley's youngest son Damien Marley. Details for this are at hiphopdx, just click [here]

In a conversation with Billboard click [here] Magazine Nas Mentioned that after he's completed the mixtape he will commence work on his next album.

"My shit right now is age-appropriate for myself. I love everything, most of the things that are going on musically. But my music will talk about what I see, how I see it, and it should be interesting. My last things were about what I felt about hip-hop and what I felt about race matters. This new thing will be a natural thing. I have a few things that I feel like doing, but who knows what it will be."

That collaboration sounds like it's going to be hot, I'll try to keep watch for when that comes out so that I can let everyone know.


Now for the mixtapes, click directly on the mixtape covers for downloads.

To preview this mixtape please click [here]



Tracklisting

01. Renegades (Intro)
02. Jay-Z & Eminem - Renegade (Prod. by Djay Cas)
03. Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune) (Prod. by No I.D. & Kanye West)
04. Jay-Z ft. Fabolous - When The Money Goes (Prod. by Jermaine Dupri)
05. Eminem - Chemical Warfare (Prod. by The Alchemist)
06. Eminem & Mr. Porter - Alchemist / Microphone (Prod. by The Alchemist)
07. Eminem ft. Styles P & Talib Kweli - Marshall Law (Exclusive Screamixx) (Prod. by Moot &Temp)
08. Jay-Z ft. Lil Wayne, Kanye West & T.I. - The Best
09. Jay-Z & Eminem ft. Dr. Dre - The Watchmen (Exclusive Screamixx) (Prod. by Dr. Dre)
10. Jay-Z ft. Lil Wayne, Kanye West & T.I. - U Aint Neva Gotta Ask
11. Eminem ft. D12 & Lil' Wayne - Pistol x2 (Exclusive Screamixx)
12. Eminem & Jay-Z - 3AM (Exclusive Screamixx) (Prod. by Dr. Dre)
13. Eminem ft. Big Pun - Pun Intended (Exclusive Screamixx) (Prod. by Rod Da Blizz)
14. Jay-Z - Maybe (Prod. by Sean C & LV)
15. Jay-Z & Eminem ft. Trey Songs - Superman Meets Wonder Woman (Exclusive Screamixx)
16. Jay-Z ft. Tony Williams - History (Dub Floyd Screamixx) (Prod. by Kanye West)
17. Eminem ft. Grafh - Underground (Exclusive Screamixx) (Prod. by Dr. Dre)
18. Eminem ft. Dr. Dre - Flawless Victory (Exclusive Screamixx) (Prod. by Djay Cas)
19. Eminem ft. Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre (Screamixx)
20. Eminem ft. Mr. Porter & Tim Westwood - Respect My Conglomerate (Freestyle)
21. Eminem - Careful What You Wish For
22. Jay-Z & Nas - Heaven (Exclusive Screamixx)
23. Jay-Z ft. Santogold - Brooklyn (We Go Hard) (Prod. by Kanye West)
24. Jay-Z - Ain't I (Prod. by Timbaland)
25. Jay-Z ft. Pharrell - Customer Service (Exclusive Screamixx)
26. Jay-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z (Travis Barker Remix)
27. Eminem - 3AM (Travis Barker Remix)
28. Eminem ft. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent - Crack A Bottle (Prod. by Djay Cas)
29. Eminem - My Darling
30. Eminem ft. Mr. Porter - Chonkyfire / Swag Juice (Freestyle)
31. Eminem ft. Kanye West & Bobby Creewater - Shady's Boom Boom Room (Exclusive Screamixx)
32. Jay-Z & Eminem - Renegade (Live @ The Wiltern, LA)



I just started listening to this guy and I gotta admit his music is nice, just listen to the preview of this mixtape by clicking [here]

2 comments:

bl0ggen said...

Wow that playlist looks great :-)
I love hiphop and actually I make hiphop did you know that?

Panama said...

did not know that... I would love to hear it!

Post a Comment

HipHopBlogz