Rap Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryA site to keep up with hip hop information and news. Click Here! Hip Hop: Drake - Successful

Hip Hop

Gary, or as he's more commonly known "Panama" is a diverse graphics designer/rapper and blogger. Keep watch of his graphics design here along with hip hop news.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, September 4, 2009

Drake - Successful

Posted by Panama

As I've mentioned before I've been getting more and more into this man Drake. I'm sure I've mentioned how good almost everything I've heard from him is. Right now in my opinion one of the hottest emcees in the game, and this song is not an exception to his growing credibility. Drake is sick. Period. So I know I'm posting this video a little bit late and I'm sure most have already seen it, but this song features Trey Songz and the song is called Successful, take a watch n listen and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HipHopBlogz