Rap Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryA site to keep up with hip hop information and news. Click Here! Hip Hop: Behind the Music - Lil Wayne pt 1

Hip Hop

Gary, or as he's more commonly known "Panama" is a diverse graphics designer/rapper and blogger. Keep watch of his graphics design here along with hip hop news.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, September 18, 2009

Behind the Music - Lil Wayne pt 1

Posted by Panama

I have to admit, I'm not the biggest Lil Wayne fan in the world. I never really put a whole lot of stock into him, especially when everyone else was saying he's the best. I couldn't really buy into it and couldn't understand the fascination everyone else seemed to have with him. I'm also going to admit that there are several of his songs that I thought were pretty good, or features that he made good appearances in.

Well, while I still don't think of him as the best, I have earned a new respect for the man after hearing his story and gaining understanding of him more personally. Keep in mind I won't be first in the store every time he drops a hit, but I'll be more willing to listen to him and keep an eye out for his new music now, I'll be honest and admit I may have been wrong in overlooking some of his work because going back and listening to it he is pretty damn good. Just not the best, ha ha. Anyway, without further ado, here is the interview on Behind the Music with Lil Wayne Aka Weezy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

HipHopBlogz