Rap Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryA site to keep up with hip hop information and news. Click Here! Hip Hop: Inside a Change

Hip Hop

Gary, or as he's more commonly known "Panama" is a diverse graphics designer/rapper and blogger. Keep watch of his graphics design here along with hip hop news.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inside a Change

Posted by Panama

I'm going to start this post by introducing this website INSIDE A CHANGE

First I gotta say that this movie looks amazing. Just go on the site and watch the previews, I've seen similar concepts for movies but it looks like they've taken an original spin on it. But today I'm not really here to talk about the movie, as expected I'm going to talk about the mixtape (especially since the movie isn't out yet maybe when it comes out I'll do a review). Now I was kind of skeptical on how good this tape would be, but I had no reason to be so cause this mixtape delivers. It might not be your thing if you're only into club bangers or that type of thing. But if you're into deep songs and good lyricism this is probably the mixtape for you. There's some Saigon, Royce, Wale and Joel Ortiz as well as several other artists that I'm not familiar with.

Anyways go ahead and preview the album if you wish, if I can find links to download it I'll edit this post with those links as well.

Inside a Change | Download New Hip Hop Mixtapes & Rap Mixtapes HipHopDX.com

Shared via AddThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HipHopBlogz